At Rings Nigeria, we understand that a jewelry purchase is an investment in yourself or in someone you care for, Such a symbolic expression of your love deserves a special guarantee.
This Jewelry Guarantee is our promise to stand behind the quality of your jewelry purchase, to be there when you need us, to listen to your concerns and to create a comfortable, no-hassle shopping experience from start to finish.
If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, we invite you to please return it to us within a 12-month period for inspection by our team. If we determine your purchase is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the product at no charge, or if we deem appropriate, replace it. If the item is no longer available, we may, at our discretion, replace with a similar design of your choosing.
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you immediately and let you know if repair services are available at a fee or otherwise.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and are not considered a defect.
We recommend having your ring cleaned and inspected at least once a year or if it undergoes any potential trauma. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewelry.
This cleaning and inspection service incurs a N5,000 charge exclusive of shipping costs to us and back.
Repairs to your ring mounting (simply put, the part of the ring that holds the centre stone, if applicable), can also be done at this time, if deemed necessary. Extra charges may apply.
1. The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from Rings Nigeria.
2. Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than Rings Nigeria will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
3. Fine jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings, since hands are regularly active, hence making rings more prone to wear and tear.
4. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
Hence, these repairs will be done at a fee.
Click here to view our return policy.
Get to the nearest ring store where you can have your finger sized by a professional jeweler. This is the most accurate method to get to know your ring size.
Our store is located at 31A, Isaac John street, Ikeja G.R.A (opp. Protea Hotel)
We realise that not all our customers can find time to come to our store to have their fingers professionally sized.
So guess what? We can also ship you a free ring sizer. How cool is that???
- You can request that we send you a ring sizer set. It’s a collection of plastic rings, usually ranging from U.S. size 4 to 13, in half-size increments. Simply try on the rings till you find the one with the most comfortable fit that slides on and off easily.
- Just incase what you have is one of your lady's fashion ring, we can send you a free sizing stick instead. With a sizing stick, you can determine the size of any of her existing rings.
Simply slide the rings on the stick till you find the one with the most comfortable fit that slides on and off easily.
If you'd like to request to have a free ring sizer shipped to you, please call 08099500022. Shipping fees apply.
Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
Measure the INTERNAL diameter of the ring.
Find the corresponding size using our size conversion chart.
PPS: If you need to surprise your lady, and you need some guidance confirming her accurate finger size, feel free to contact us on +2348099500022. A member of our team will be on board to assist you!
Women’s most common ring sizes: 5 - 8
Women’s average ring size: 7
Men’s most common ring sizes: 8 - 12
Men’s average ring size: 10
We Are Open
Mondays - Saturdays: 10am -6pm
31A, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A (Opp. Radisson Blu Hotel)